Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If you care, go beyond a Facebook status

I don't have 1000 wishes for Christmas. And I find that most others don't either. The wishes we do have are often ones of luxury, not need. So instead of posting something to Facebook or buying someone something they might not remember 10 days later, make a donation; to a hospital, to a medical research fund, to a local shelter or food pantry. Or take that sentiment and turn it into actual good by volunteering. Then post that to Facebook and challenge others to do their part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem
still exists.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... free woodworking plans jewelry box